Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
In compliance with the instructions of National Commission for Women and guidelines used implementation of the directives of Hon’ble Supreme Court, judgement dated 13th August, 1997 in the case of Visakha.
This Department had duly constituted a Complaint Committee for considering complaints of sexual harassment of women in their workplaces. The committee in the Department has now been re-constituted on 12th July, 2017.
The aggrieved women can make written complaint of sexual harassment at workplace to the ICC within a period of three months from the date of incident and in case of a series of incidents, within a period of three months from the date of the last incident. The complaint to be sent to college e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) / drop-box.
Composition of ICC
This committee has been reconstructed for the session 2010-2021. Following are the members of the committee.
- Munmun Chatterjee
- Kakoli Sau
- Joint Convenors NANDANA
- Prof. Mallika Banerjee, Counsellor(Psychologist)
- Smt. Kasturi Mukherjee (Chakraborty), Representative from NGO
- Smt. Nayana Mitter, Legal Advisor
- Dr. Gautam Mukhopadhyay (Internal Legal Advisor)
- Dr. Gopa Mukherjee
- IQAC Coordinator
- Secretary, Teachers’ Council
- Secretary, Non-Teaching Staff
- Secretary, Students’ Union
The committee has not received any complaint till date.