Code of conduct (handbooks) for various stakeholders
Code of Conduct for Students
- Every student should wear his/her identity card while on campus.
- Students should be punctual in their timings and attendance.
- There is no dress code or uniform as such for Gurudas College but students should be decently dressed.
- Students should behave with dignity and courtesy inside and outside the college.
- Use of mobile phone is prohibited during class hours.
- No student shall smoke or partake of alcohol/drugs at the college campus.
Code of Conduct for Teachers
- A teacher should carry out the legitimate academic and administrative decisions taken by the College/University pertaining to his/her sphere of responsibility. Teachers and Librarian should wear I-cards while on campus.
- He/she shall not discriminate against any student on the basis of religion, race, caste, gender, language or political ideology.
- A teacher should not remain absent from duty without proper sanction of leave.
- A teacher should not make use of institutional resources or facilities for personal purpose.
- Teachers should work for holistic development of students.
Code of Conduct for Governing Body
- Members of the Governing Body should be unbiased and impartial in their decision making.
- Teacher representatives and non-teaching staff representatives of the Governing Body should consult their respective constituency and ventilate their grievances.
Code of Conduct for Principal
- The Principal should be impartial and unbiased in his/her functioning.
- He/she should treat the staff equally.
- He/she should be guided by the motto of the parent University, ‘Advancement of Learning’.
Code of Conduct for Support Staff
- They should be punctual and regular.
- They should be student friendly and work for the all-round development of the college.
- All should were I-cards while on campus.